To drive at Yellow Cab Cooperative you have to
- Be a resident of the United States at least 25 years old
- Have a current, valid California drivers license
- Have a clean Driving Record
- Have a Certificate of Completion from an authorized Taxi School
- Have a current, valid San Francisco Public Passenger Vehicle License (A-Card)
Step 1 Call our office at 415-282-3737 to see if applications are being accepted.
Step 2 Fill out an application and come to our office for an interview any Thursday 1pm - 2pm. Bring with you
- Printout of your driving record from the DMV (less then 30 days old)
- Current California drivers license
Step 3 Get a San Francisco Taxi Drivers License (A-Card/Badge) from the San Francisco police department.
Step 4 Attend New Driver Informational Meeting at Yellow Cab
Step 5 Start driving
Be prepared to work on weekends as a beginning shift.
If you have any questions please call (415) 282 3737 and ask for Driving Opportunities or E-mail us at email@example.com
Visit the SF MTA web site for further information regarding
- How to become a San Francisco Taxicab Driver
- How to get on the Regular/Ramp Medallion Waiting List
- How to become a Medallion Holder